Friday, February 26, 2010

:] Pictures, Images and Photos

Today my mom ordered another care package to send to Kacee. When we send care packages, we buy them off of this website that ensures it gets to the orphanage, and we've been using them the past few times, so they're really great. They're doing adoption stuff in China, though, so they won't be doing care packages again until after March 13th, so she won't get her package until after then. My mom is having them send a cake (because by the time she gets us, it will almost be her birthday)and a camera (which we are asking them to take pictures of her with and give back to us when my mom travels there to pick her up). And my mom is also writing a letter that we're going to send, and sent a list of ten questions to ask the orphanage about Kacee.
Oh, and more news! My mom's good friend, Donna, might be going with her and Keaton to China. That's good, that way my mom won't have to be there alone (well, she'd be with Keaton but you know what I mean). This summer is going to be so busy, between volunteering, and Camp Electric (please keep voting for my friends!), Boy Scout camp, and then going to China to get Kacee! Kenzie is completely in tune with the idea of getting Kacee, and frequently talks about being a "big sister" :) and my mom told her that Kacee will be sleeping under her bed (we're getting a pull-out trundle for her) so now Keenie thinks that Kacee will literally be under her bed. My mom tried to put some puzzles down there the other day, and Kenzie said "No don't put that there, that's where Kacee's gonna sleep!". LOL!(: I'm not sure if Karli completely understands the idea about Kacee, but I think the girls have a pretty good grasp of it, so it'll be interesting to see how they all get along! Kenzie also enjoys looking at and showing everyone pictures of Kacee. She is such a proud little girl. She and Karli are both going to be great big sisters. :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad to see all is well. I can't wait to see the girls together...Kenzie and Karli seem as if they have always been together, I am looking forward to them welcoming Kacee.

♥ Kayla ♥ said...

Thanks, Tiffany! :) I can't wait to have Kacee here and see how they all get along together, either! :)