Wednesday, June 17, 2009

*sigh*

I am suffocating in this world of no news!! Aggh!!! I'm just living each day waiting for something worth posting to happen lol. This week I've started volunteering at the Mission Northeast, like I have for the previous 2 summers. I have some of the little boys from my group last year, which I'm happy about because last year I had a really amazing class, and I grew to love them :) The VBS theme for this year is "Down Under" so it has an Australian theme...my group's name is the Red Devils (for Tasmanian Devils, which I just recently found out were real and not just a made-up creature from Looney Toons; go figure!), so I'm hoping that won't turn out be symbolic. heh*heh This week Kylie and Keaton have another VBS (they had one last week), and this VBS has got to be one of the coolest ever, due to ventriloquist Dennis Lee, who is hilarious. He has the cutest puppets and themes and everything, even I enjoy it. Anyway, they've been having a pretty good week. Next week I leave for Nashville and Kylie has yoyo camp...again lol. Then I have church camp...YAY!!!! (Although actually, for personal reasons I'm kinda nervous about this week but so happy that I can spend the week with my friends, and see some old camp friends from last year that I haven't seen in forever.) The rest of my summer just involves Kylie and Keaton having more VBS's and Nature Camp. *sigh* I have no life! I'll post again when something relatively interesting happens, or I have new pictures. And I will try to be blogging the week of camp electric...which will be AWESOME!

Dennis Lee (Nana Puddin'): http://www.nanapuddin.com/
Camp Electric: http://www.campelectric.com/

No comments: