Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday.

Hello everyone out there! Just had another pretty boring Saturday...even considering the fact that I was only home a few hours today. We had two (yes, TWO) birthday parties today, so at eleven this morning we dropped Keaton off at his friend's party, and then we hung around in that area for the next two hours or so. We ended up going to Wal-Mart, and then eating at McDonald's. Then we met my Aunt and my Grandma and took her home. My Grandma just got out of the ER today...I'm not really sure why exactly she was there, but ever since she had the scar tissue in her brain last year and had to have surgery she's had a few health problems, and I think this time it was because she couldn't walk very straight and it was harder for her to see and stuff. Then after we dropped her off, we ran home and the kids changed into their swimsuits, and we headed off to a water party (will post pics later btw) and we stayed there for about three hours. They went down the water slide (basically a big, inflatable slip-n-slide) and played in the little kid pools, and played games, ate snow cones, and had cake and ice cream and other snacks. Not really sure what the rest of the day will bring...we went shopping at the Galleria last night to buy clothes for camp (yes!) and went out to eat so I'm not sure if we're eating out tonight or what. Anyway, all in all a pretty busy yet boring day. *sigh* I can't wait for this Summer to pick up in Nashville. Oh, and I'm also very excited for Thursday. I get to go see Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen with my friend and my aunt. Tuesday starts my volunteer week up again. This coming week is going to be pretty busy. On Monday I have to do my laundry and clean my room (ugh) and start packing for Nashville and lay out all my clothes for church camp (yay!!). I have to make sure I bring everything I need lol; I pack pretty heavy :) With volunteering and the kids and the movies and church and getting ready this coming week will be pretty busy...I'm hoping it will keep me entertained. I'm not quite sure what to expect in Nashville; I've been freaking out with "what if?"s lol. And then I come back, have a day free to pack up for Camp Timberline, that Sunday (the 5th of July) is my birthday, and then early Monday I leave for camp. I'm so excited to see all my friends from last year that I haven't gotten to hang with much over the past year (like Stephen!), and hanging with old friend for five days straight. :) I'll post more when something happens lol and I will post those pics sometime soon hopefully.

No comments: