Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wow...there is seriously like nothing going on in life right now! I just got back from my church's camp Friday evening. It wasn't the best year I've had, but it was okay. I don't think my dad enjoyed it too much, though, lol. It's good to be home for more than a day and a half :) I missed Kenzie and Karli. Next Friday (like the one next week) I'm going on a trip with my church to Arlington and we're going to Six Flags Over Texas. Yay!!! :) Then a few days later I'm going back near that area (to Dallas) for a youth convention that my dad wants me to attend, and he and Kylie are going, too.
Oh and guess what else....
I DYED MY HAIR BLACK!!! :) Lol! I don't think my mom likes it that much, but I think it looks really good and I love it...and that's what really matters most. And I paid for it myself. :)

Here is a pic:

No comments: