Saturday, January 31, 2009

Park Time!

After Super Friday yesterday, we went to the park and met up with my mom's friend, Debby, and her daughter Alana (LaLa), and Alana's friend Emma. And shortly after we got there, some of my friends (Blake, Kayla, and Brianna) showed up (I had no clue they were going to be there, lol) so I had a good time hanging out with them there, too. The girls had a blast playing on the slide (up and down, up and down, up and down we went!), and swinging on the swings (the park that we went to has the most awesome [aww-fumm!] swings I've ever seen), and running around the park, and playing with friends. Today Keaton had baseball try-outs (yes, the baseball season is coming up again), so that's how we spent the earlier part of our morning, then went by the donut shop and got some food there (donut holes for Kenzie and Karli; their favorite). But I think most of the rest of our Saturday is free, so who knows what we'll be doing...

No comments: