Saturday, December 27, 2008

updates

Well, as you can see from the pics I posted a few days ago, we had a very good Christmas. The little girls got a playhouse, a battery-operated car to ride in, an Elmo! Live, some accessories for their doll houses, pajamas, and a lot more. Kylie and Keaton got a lot of stuff they had asked for and so did I (new iPod nano...score! =D lol), and we just had a really great Christmas. I'm soooo glad that we were able to have Karli home with us by Christmastime...it made it more special. On Wednesday, (as you can also tell from some of the pics I posted on Thursday), Karli got her ears pierced. She didn't cry too much, especially after we gave her a lollipop (her favorite candy). She looks so cute with her earrings! Also, after Kenzie learned to climb out of her crib and fell and hit her head, my dad took one of the rails off of her crib and made it into a toddler bed. I must say, it has been quite an adventure trying to get the girls to nap or go to sleep without them getting out of bed to play together or jumping on their beds...but it's been pretty fun. :-) Not many exciting things have happened lately...we're just having fun with and adjusting to Karli. She and Kenzie are getting along pretty well, and Karli is adjusting VERY well to our family...she has taken a particular liking unto me. (She's very attached to me.) Anyway, that's about it. So yeah...talk to you later when I find something else interesting (or at least semi interesting) I'll post it. TTYL.


No comments: