Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos
Everyone enjoy and have a great Thanksgiving weekend with your families! My dad and I are cooking, and some of my family is coming over (my dad's brother and his wife, my mom's sister, my mom's mom, and my mom's dad and her stepmom) and (of course) we're celebrating Kenzie's birthday. (My parents are getting her Curious George stuff, and we're having a Curious George party, instead of what we were originally planning, Elmo. I baked the cake today, and we're going to decorate it tomorrow.) My mom is pretty sure they're leaving next Thursday, the 4th, so we'll (hopefully) be getting TA very very very soon, and purchasing tickets for the flight very soon. Anyway....Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! Enjoy your day!

No comments: