Monday, August 18, 2008



Guess what? Our agency is getting us updates on Karli. They're going to start getting them for each child this week, but it depends where we are in line, as to when we get them. My dad is out of town for a few days (he's on our church's staff retreat, now that he's on the "staff"), so this week will just be mom, Kenzie, Kylie, Keaton, and me. (Till Friday, except tonight Kylie/Keaton are sleeping over at a friend's house.) Kenzie has learned some new words in the recent days; like apple, lock, house, and China. If you don't already know (which is basically impossible with all of the comercials and advertisements) but the Beijing Olympics have been going on in China, and this is a really awesome year. Michael Phelps has just done phenomenal, he's broken so many records and boundaries, it's really cool that he has all of America supporting him. (Although, honestly, the girls' gymnastics was my favorite.) The opening ceremony (which my mom's ordering on DVD) was also something to talk about. Even though the Olympics are always fun, I'm kinda ready for them to be over. I mean, besides the fact that we've been lacking sleep because we've been staying up really late watching them, after they're over, the CCAA might pick up the pace on our approval and stuff. Turns out along with my sister (who in a few days will have $1120), and my mom, my Grandma (Vicki, the one who was in the hospital earlier this year) might go, too. :-) Cool! Let me tell you, that right there is one trip you'll never forget. Well, I'm gonna go ahead and go, I just thought I"d give ya'all some updates. Bye!

No comments: