Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update

Hey, everyone. Sorry I haven't been on here since Easter, but we've been busy (or maybe I'm too lazy) but anyway, I'm back now. Since Easter...
-we've had termites, resulting in having to put new paneling on a little bit of the wall in our living room and front room, and getting new wood flooring in our entry way

-Kylie's birthday (April 14) and birthday party (April 5) have both happened

-Kenzie got more shots at the doctor

-I got a shot, too :-(

-the sports season is coming to an end

-we are working on getting a photo album together to send to Karli, in her orphanage, in Wuxi

-we went to the Space Center...again (I may have pics on here, but I may not)

-and we're getting our paperwork together

That's pretty much it. Just a quick update, and I'm working on posting some photos and maybe a new video soon. :-D

No comments: