Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ring In The "New Year"

So, I searched up Chinese New Year on Wikipedia, and it said that the year of the rat, this year, is tomorrow. (I hope it's right, but if not, you can deal with it or leave me a comment.) Anyway, just thought I'd do a short little post this evening, since I probably won't get the chance to do it tomorrow. So, I kinda wanted to put a little bit on what animal this year is. Here goes:

Rat
Myspace Chinese Astrology

So, if you're a rat, this is supposedly about you and this is your year. (I don't believe it much, but...) But whatever. Just wanted to say Happy Chinese New Year to everyone adopting or with Chinese children in case I didn't get the chance later. So, I'm gonna say it...


Chinese New Year Glitter Graphics From Dollielove.com

Chinese New Year Glitter Graphics

No comments: