Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ni Hao, Kai-lan!

All right, everybody. This is just a quick post. As some of you may know, earlier during the week, a series titled "Ni Hao, Kai-lan!" premiered on Nick Jr. Kai-lan is a Chinese girl, so this is pretty much a Chinese version of Dora (finally!) where she goes on adventures, and possibly even teaches a little Chinese along the way. Did you know that you can get the first episode for free on iTunes? That's right. Just go to the iTunes store, and type "nia hao, kai-lan" into the search engine. (No, you don't need to use capital letters or parentheses.) I tried it and it got me to the correct page to download it for FREE. Also, I found the "website" for it off Nick Jr. So, I'm going to paste the link here, but I'm also going to add it to my sidebar, so you can try to find it or copy&paste. Whatever works best for you. Anyway, I guess that's all for now. I just thought I'd mention about the TV show and the website. Talk to everyone later.

website link: http://www.nickjr.com/shows/ni-hao-kai-lan/index.jhtml

p.s. we kinda went out for dinner tonight. (My mom went to the hospital, and my dad took the four of us to the Aquarium. Kenzie loved the fish tanks full of fish, and the food wasn't bad either. Comment and tell me how YOU'RE New Year went.)

Oh! I haven't gotten a chance to see the show yet, but if you have, please go ahead and comment to tell me what you thought of it. Thanks.

No comments: