Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy As a Bee

Hey, everyone. I haven't had much time to post recently, but I have a few minutes, so okay. Anyway, as I was saying, we've been pretty busy this week, because we're in the process of taking down the wallpaper in room, so we can paint the walls/baseboards, and move all my furniture, plus Kylie's stuff back in there. (We're sharing a room to make space for Karli.) We've also been hanging up wallpaper boarder (Carebear) in Karli & Kenzie's room. Our house is a mess, and, oh, yeah. Keaton's birthday party is Saturday. SATURDAY. (His real birthday's Thursday the 21st.) So, we have to clean the house, get everything done in the room(s), and still decorate and everything else. And, you haven't heard the rest of the story. (Yep, there's more.) Next Wednesday (not tomorrow, but the next Wednesday) we have the social worker coming to do a 6-month thing for Kenzie, and update our homestudy for Karli's adoption. So, if we can't keep the house spotless for a little less than a week, then we gotta clean it all again. Anyway, just wanted to give you a little taste of what's been going on. (There's not really much more info or anything that exciting that I can put on here, so...)

p.s I will probably have some photos on here of Keaton's party, but I'll have to get my mom or dad to take them because I won't be able to go.

No comments: