Wednesday, February 27, 2008

6 months home and I've got a twisted ankle!!!

  today the social worker came to do our six-months-home review, and update it for Karli.  We're using the same social worker for both adoptions, so it wasn't that hard.  We've been cleaning and working to get me and my 9 yr. old sister--Kylie--moved in together, so Kylie/Kenzie's old room can now be available for Karli & Kenzie to share.  I'm not big on the idea of sharing a room--again--but I have to admit it looks pretty cool.  It's green--my all time favorite color--and it's really pretty.  Wanna know what else is new?  I twisted--more like rolled--my ankle last night at basketball practice.  I can hobble a little, but it hurts like crazy, and I'm hopping on my good leg everywhere.  (I look really ridiculous.)  Our last game is Friday, and I can't make it.  So just please pray that it gets better soon.   

No comments: