Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hey, what's up? Firstly, I'd like to say welcome to our new blog. I don't have time to post much right now; except a "welcome message" type thing. Yep. So, we're adopting another girl. What do you think about that? You may be asking, "Another kid? Won't that make five children?" Oh, yes, indeed. Five kids; seven family members. Anyway, the beautiful little girl that we are going for, well, her (Chinese) name's Xi He Na. (Shee-hay-naw) Like I said, she is currently in Wuxi, China. (That's in Jiangsu province, not that far from Shanghai.) She is "special needs," if you'd call it that. (She's deaf in 1 ear, but come on. She can still hear out of the other one, and she can talk, too! She's very adorable. If China approves us, (which they should), she will be about 3 when we actually hold her in our arms. She is, like, 14 months older than Kenzie; which isn't bad, so Kenzie can have a playmate. And she--well, that's all the time I have for now. I just wanna say "Thanks" for visiting our blog, and that I hope to have pictures in the (near?) future. Can't wait to tell you more!!!

No comments: